Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ice Cream!

Hello!

So today, I've been napping pretty much around the clock. And yet, I'm still pretty tired. But I got to have the best entire food thing in the entire world. Ice cream!

I love ice cream, like you have no idea. It is absolutely the best entire thing in the entire world. And my favorite flavor? Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack. I actually blogged about this a while back, saying that I wanted to try it. It's got potato chip pieces in it, and it's just delicious. And if I could, I would eat it EVERY SINGLE DAY for the rest of my life. I'm a big sweet and savory kind of person, so I like the contrast of flavors. In short, it's the best damn thing I've ever tasted in my entire life.

So I woke up this morning, and I was totally jonesin' for some ice cream. According to the ARNP, I'm supposed to walk three times a day for fifteen minutes. I don't know why, but that's what I'm supposed to do. I saw an incredible opportunity here. Mom and I talked for a while when I got up, I called my cousins, and after about two hours of being awake, Mom says to me "We have to go for a walk."

Well Mom, funny you should say that...

I asked really nicely, and lo and behold, we were headed to the little strip mall to walk around and get ice cream for the cripple! And the big bonus of the day? I had a coupon for a free ice cream of the same size, so I got to bring one home! Actually, right now, I'm eating another serving of Late Night Snack. So today, my food consumption has consisted of the following:

Breakfast- two coconut macaroons, and a cherry yogurt.

Lunch- sushi, and Late Night Snack

Dinner- pickles, and Late Night Snack

I've also been drinking diet snapple and dry vanilla bean soda all day too. I haven't had the healthiest day, but it's been pretty yummy, and the highest my sugar has been is about 151. Which is a great accomplishment seeing I've been standing for like, forty-five minutes total today. I feel good though, so that's all that matters. Today's biggest obstacle? Standing up to lock the back door before I fall asleep for the night ;)

Much love,
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment