Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIABETIC CALL TO ACTION

I was going to write a great blog post about a diaversary party I had on Friday because it had been fifteen years that I'd had diabetes. But something else came up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvubyoR2XnQ

THIS CAME UP.

This guy (under the alias of Professor Cramulus) made a video entitled "DIABETICS ARE ASSHOLES."

This lunatic sits there with a ridiculous fake mustache and a pipe, and says things that are untrue about diabetes and diabetics in general. He sits here and insults PWD and frankly makes me want to punch him in the face. But that would be unladylike, so I'm going to settle for an all-out internet brawl.

I invite you, people with diabetes and your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends, pet fishes, and anyone else you can think of to make a youtube video. Just sit in front of a camera, or have someone record you. Send it to me and I'll post it up on my youtube channel that I'm going to link with this blog. Or, if you'd like to, upload it to your own youtube channel and post it as a response to this raving lunatic.

This man-boy-child needs to be stopped. This is absolutely inexcusable. Make these politically correct, and if you're planning on sending them to me, make sure they don't involve any "swear words." Unless you want to call him professor asshole. I will allow that.

This makes me utterly sick to my stomach, and he needs to be stopped. I've put my response below, and you can do what you'd like. I just talked to my computer, and then edited out all the mistakes. I don't care who you know, who you are, or how you found this blog. You should post the video and make this happen.

I can't stand people like this one iota. I wish I could single-handedly make things better, and make him less ignorant. But I can't. I need your help. There's one thing I don't want you to do, though.

Do NOT flag his video. If we flag it, and it gets taken off of youtube, we have none of this. We need to kind of do what we did to Joseph Kony. We need to make this guy sort of famous. He needs to know what he did was wrong, and that the way he went about saying what he had to say was wrong. So please, leave the video alone, but post your own.

Angry love,
Alexa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLqZ79U5dQ&feature=youtu.be

View it. Make it popular. We can make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment