Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome to Our Lives

Hello people of the blogosphere!

This is hello from one half of the Divabetic Squad :) This blog is super special! Myself (Alexa) and my very best friend Hannah are diabetic. We also live 2,788 miles away from each other and see each other about five days out of the year, at the Children with Diabetes conference in Orlando, Florida. We started this blog to inform you all about how it all goes down :) I've been diabetic since September 1997, and Hannah since February 1999.

We really are divabetics :) I know I try very hard to live my life as normal as possible, and we're here to tell you how we live life to the fullest and how we stay best friends through everything and anything :)

Any thoughts Hannah?

~Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment